cousins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I finally convinced my mom to report my cousin, Jennifer. She is 8-12 weeks pregnant and using drugs. She has two boys who are being hidden from her but live more or less with their alcoholic grandmother. I live hundreds of miles away so it made more sense for her to report. The social worker said that they couldn't do anything about an unborn child, but they would prosecute her for welfare fraud. My mom feels really bad. I do not. It's time to take care of the kids. Jennifer is 29 years old. I love her, but someone has to watch out for her kids and stop enabling her. Her two boys are Donovan (6, autistic) and Landon (2).
Yesterday I also found out that another cousins daughter, Madison (10) is in serious need of a double lung transplant. She was born with Cystic Fibrosis, so if she doesn't get her transplant in less than a year, she will slowly suffocate to death. Madison's mother is Emily, and she has a younger brother and sister. My mother is conflicted in her prayers because she knows that Maddie's transplant with mean someone else's child has to die.

Neither of these cousins are Christians. Both have attended church occassionally in the past. Both have serious issues with drugs. Both are extremely lost in their brokeness.

W

woodl

I finally convinced my mom to report my cousin, Jennifer. She is 8-12 weeks pregnant and using drugs. She has two boys who are being hidden from her but live more or less with their alcoholic grandmother. I live hundreds of miles away so it made more sense for her to report. The social worker said that they couldn't do anything about an unborn child, but they would prosecute her for welfare fraud. My mom feels really bad. I do not. It's time to take care of the kids. Jennifer is 29 years old. I love her, but someone has to watch out for her kids and stop enabling her. Her two boys are Donovan (6, autistic) and Landon (2).
Yesterday I also found out that another cousins daughter, Madison (10) is in serious need of a double lung transplant. She was born with Cystic Fibrosis, so if she doesn't get her transplant in less than a year, she will slowly suffocate to death. Madison's mother is Emily, and she has a younger brother and sister. My mother is conflicted in her prayers because she knows that Maddie's transplant with mean someone else's child has to die.

Neither of these cousins are Christians. Both have attended church occassionally in the past. Both have serious issues with drugs. Both are extremely lost in their brokeness.
Omighty God I pray for this trouble family. I pray that the mother of these kids will see the wrong that she is doing and the hurt that she is bringing to her kids and her intire family. Open her eyes Lord and let her see the mighty gift of a family that she is trading for the love of drugs and the lust of the world. I pray for the kids Lord in a mighty way. I pray that the mother will do the right thing with these kids, if not I pray that someone will step up and take control and see that these kids will here the story of Jesus. I pray in the name of Jesus, amen.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord bless this family with deliverance and restoration to you Father,set them free from drugs ect,bless these littlle children and keep them from
all harm, in Jesus name amen

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer in Jesus name Amen

Lord thank you for taking Jordache out of the darkness and bringing her into the light...
May you bless her, for her faithful heart!