Covid "Vaccine" WIPES OUT ANTIBODIES!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Ron De Santis is one of the most corrupt politicians today. He won because of his gerrymandering and changes his position whenever he thinks he can get votes. He is as dishonest and corrupt as they come.
Ignorance on steroids!
An utter lack of understanding what gerrymandering even is.

You CAN’T gerrymander a state for a Governors race.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
So who does Dr. Mike Yeadon worship? He is the one who follows satan's lies! 6.7 million people have died as a result of COVID-19! Anyone who opposes combatting this plague by vaccinating people is a follower of satan!!!
Whew. Little wonder I have you on iggy.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
That was a good show yesterday and thanks for posting the video clip of predictive programming. This is the kind of information (intelligence) that I was posting on the Predictive Programming thread. It's more important than 90%+ realize.

Did you ever hear the Dean Haglund/Alex Jones interview about the 9-11-2001 script given to the Lone Gunman series producer in 2000?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
That was a good show yesterday and thanks for posting the video clip of predictive programming. This is the kind of information (intelligence) that I was posting on the Predictive Programming thread. It's more important than 90%+ realize.

Did you ever hear the Dean Haglund/Alex Jones interview about the 9-11-2001 script given to the Lone Gunman series producer in 2000?
No. Frankly, I really do not focus on or follow such matters. When I see something crop up, I post it. Not much more than that.

But yea.....PP and other macabre sinister stuff is undoubtedly happening. Its everywhere from demonic album covers to movies like Back to the Future etc etc ad nauseum.

Sickening. We thank God that all of this wicked demonic filth will be vaporized at His Coming.

Those people and organizations (which are legion at this point) hosting the demonic entities and forces and doing their will are headed to the lake of fire. Tragically unnecessary. But that's what they desire. And so it shall be.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
No. Frankly, I really do not focus on or follow such matters. When I see something crop up, I post it. Not much more than that.

But yea.....PP and other macabre sinister stuff is undoubtedly happening. Its everywhere from demonic album covers to movies like Back to the Future etc etc ad nauseum.

Sickening. We thank God that all of this wicked demonic filth will be vaporized at His Coming.

Those people and organizations (which are legion at this point) hosting the demonic entities and forces and doing their will are headed to the lake of fire. Tragically unnecessary. But that's what they desire. And so it shall be.
In case you are interested in who planned the sept11, 2001 war.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
In case you are interested in who planned the sept11, 2001 war.

"Ye serve the Lord Christ." — Colossians 3:24
"To what choice order of officials was this word spoken? To kings who proudly boast a right divine? Ah, no! too often do they serve themselves or Satan, and forget the God whose sufferance permits them to wear their mimic majesty for their little hour."

-Spurgeon