Create a band!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kooper

I was going through a whole list of christian bands, and a thought came up. What would be the name of my band if I ever had one? So, I thought this would be a good game of sorts to see what you'd call your group. Of course, this is not a debate thread as to which music genre is considered better than the other. So, be friendly. :)

Okay, here is how it's gonna happen:

Bandname and an explaination of why your band is titled as such.
Genre and why is your band playing this type of music.
How many members are there going to be and what instrument they would play.
And what would the sound of the band be compared too?

If you'd like to add any other information to your little creation, then do so. Example: Cd title; track titles; a little bio or history; ect, ect...

I'll start off with whatever I come up with...

Band: Song of Mary
Why: Inspired by Luke 1:50
Genre: Alternative rock
Members: Me, vocals. Moses, drums. David, electric guitar. Daniel, bass. Rebekah, back up vocals.

The music we play is inspired by: 12 Stones, Seventh Day Slumber, Flyleaf, Kutless, The Letter Black and Skillet.

(I tried :p)

Nawo

Banned
Aug 27, 2011
Band: Space Needle
Why: We're crazy
Genre: Experimental Rock/Metal; Avant Garde
Memebers: Nawo singer/drummer,Mike Patton: Co-singer programmer, Ryo-kun: guitar, co-singer, Trevor Dunn: bass co-singer

Obviously inspired by Fantomas, Mr. Bungle

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2011
woohoo! Banded together!

Nawo

Banned
Aug 27, 2011
Also inspired by Maximum The Hormone and practically every sound we hear.