crores of people taking holy dip

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, crores of hindu people are taking dip in a holy river, thinking they will get salvation. this mass gathering dates is decided on astrological signs. Lets pray these people come to know the creator and saviour of the world, Lord Jesus. God bless!

Feb 28, 2016
Levi,
we pray that u count yourself among the very blessed, who pray-fully are not under the bondage of un-holiness, as most
of your country is...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Amen & Amen! i am not but my relatives are still in darkness

Feb 28, 2016
Amen & Amen! i am not but my relatives are still in darkness
=====================================================

so very sorry to hear u say this brother, but alas, so are ours!!! - hub and I are doing every thing that we can to help them.,
but, it seems as though they don't really want our help, even after all of the positive and proof of how our lives have
been such a sweet witness from where Jesus has intervened and not only healed us but given us the solid proof of
where He has brought us from, 'before our Conversion' and now after so many years!...
'don't give up your 'hope' precious-one, it's just not an option, when we love and serve our Holy Saviour...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Amen! you both are the light of the world like others.
we are happy that our names are written in Heaven.

i am praying that God work and redeem these people from darkness

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Amen, may the Hindu people stop looking at astrology signs and look to Jesus and His redeeming work on The Cross and they be saved, delivered from the darkness, names written in Heaven and sealed with the Holy Spirit. All through Christ Jesus the Lord and Savioir, while we were still sinners Christ Jesus loved us.. ThankYou Jesus many are still to be saved , help us continue to pray for all people by Your Spirit Jesus, Thankyou for brother Levi, Bless his prayer and heart please Jesus, Thanks

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will reveal His infinite love to these people and may they experience His amazing grace. May His angels be given charge regarding this event. Blessings to you!

student

Jul 20, 2010
Dear Father, OPen the eyes of the Hindu people that they might turn to you and away fromt he madness they are being led into. Lord, You are a good Father, a kind and gentle spirit. I pray their hearts are open to you and they seek you in all truth. Amen

Feb 6, 2019
Some cultures try to gain salvation by being nailed to a cross themselves to feel jesus’ pain and be made worthy. Others believe in nonsense like Muhammad. I believe that if we collectively pray Jesus will open some of their hearts. God bless each of you and serve and worship until the coming day of the Lord!