Cross Forms In Clouds - Video

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

Looks like someone just ripped it from this Russian news story a few years ago.
[video=youtube;mI7_RKgq9tU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI7_RKgq9tU[/video]

May 9, 2012
That vid is from the past. Definitely missed the Rapture. The tribulation must be almost over. :p

Ella85

May 9, 2014
Awesome if it's real.
On my way to work one day after an argument with my partner a cloud in the shape of Jesus was in the sky, I will never forget it.

U

Ugly

This stuff doesn't phase me. It means nothing. Tons of things can be found in clouds shapes. It's just about being at the right angle. The brain looks for sense in shapes and forms images in the mind to make the most sense out of nonsense. Then we try to create meaning behind what our brain perceives. This is akin to seeing Jesus face burnt into your toast and thinking its anything significant.
I mean so a cloud looks cross shaped in the sky. What happened next? Nothing? Did it change anything. Have any real affect? Or did life go on as usual? What would be the point in believe God made this happen? And why would He make this happen? People looking for signs in the sky rather than keeping their eyes where they should be.