Cursing & Blessing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

There is really power in the tongue, some use it fore evil others use it for good. The other day I was confused, and ashamed. I went by this store that I had said should go out of business, because they were unfair in their prices. Well they are going out of business, and where I briefly thought to glory then I considered the error I had made. Even when the wicked fall, that should not mean we show less mercy then. Perhaps God will turn his hand against us also because we glory in their shame. And I had not considered the people really.

I have seen this before and I should NEVER EVER GLORY IN ANOTHER'S DEMISE, even if they have sinned against the Lord, even if they have done me wrong. Don't you know that Hell is forever??? There is no rest day and night there. Why would I rejoice when someone goes there?? GOD DOES NOT REJOICE IN IT AT ALL!!!!!! Don't ever rejoice in another person's demise, it would be shame for you, and you should also become fearful of your OWN DEMISE. If you don't show mercy GOD WILL NOT SHOW YOU MERCY!!! If you are full of hate and bitterness you will also perish in hell.

Both cursing and blessing come out of the same tongue, but this should not be!!!! BLESS AND DO NOT CURSE!!!

J

Jimmy47

You're very right my friend. You should never take glory in another person's demise. It's just wrong and the best thing you can do is to try and help them. It's the christian thing to do and it's the right thing to do.

A

AnandaHya

For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.
~ James 1:3, NLT

"If instead of a gem or even a flower we would cast the gift of a lovely thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as angels give." by George MacDonald

Emptiness, darkness surrounds me Lord, where is your light?
Where oh Lord is your sweet song?
Life is not worth living without the presence of the Lord
The sun light is dimmed, darkness surrounds us
God of our salvation we cry out to you
We ask you forgiveness for our transgressions
We have walked off the path you intended for us to travel
In the pits of hell we cry out to you oh Lord
Come rescue us
We are surrounded by evil and they laugh at our afflictions
They mock the name of the Lord and say that none can save us
Lord their voices are numerous and many despair
But I will keep my faith in the Lord
My eyes will wait upon the arrival of the Lord
My heart will sing a sad song until the Lord graces our presence once more
We will fast for the bridegroom is not with us
We will wait upon the door until the Master calls us back into His house
We will tend the garden and sleep in the fields, until God has pity upon us
Lord hear our prayer of repentance.
Lord hear our prayer of thanksgiving
Lord send us your peace and love and show us the way.
We offer our lives as a sacrifice to you Lord, show us the path, guide us and lead us not into temptation
Give us today our daily bread, Deliver us from evil. You're power reigns on Earth and in Heaven.
Lord we ask that you keep us safe, provide a shield and a sword and let not the thoughts of the wicked enter past the helmet of salvation that you have given us. Lord do not forsake us.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen

R

Ramon

Amen AnandaHya that was very good. :)