Cuteness Overload

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abing

I never knew such an animal called a Wombat (sounds more like a Pokemon) exists. Lel. And it's very very cute.

--

This is a thread for everything (or everyone) cute. Post 'em!

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
From a site about kids reading books to animal shelter cats:

Book-Buddies2-640x640.jpg

J

Jhong

Good day brethren! God's creation. Regards all!

F

Fractal_Curve

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
How many pictures of myself can I post in this thread?

J

James4redemption

Oh, you're just askin' for the Corgis now...

corgi stretch'n

Kiss muh' butt tho

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
if i ever have children, they are totally wearing a penguin costume lol

J

James4redemption

Oh yeah Huskies are definitely cool lookin' dogs. Got those icey eyes lol

J

James4redemption

Haha yes! They are my absolute favorite and hopefully will one day own one.

What's your favorite?
Rottweilers will always be my favorite, I had one that passed away in...2007 I think. Don't know if I'd get another one, they're prone to getting bone diseases when they get older and thats how mine died. Dont know if I can go through that again =/

But if I get another dog, its definitely going to be a Corgi or French Bulldog lol, like those a lot

J

James4redemption

They're the best, but sucks watching them grow old