Cyphercat drug free? Hope so.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2013
I have committed to not using anymore.
This is like a salvation commitment. It's like you say, "I want to stop sinning. I imagine my future in terms of not sinning."
I imagine my future in terms of not doing the drug. I have relapsed a couple of times. But it's different.

I wake up, I do what I'm told. I take care of my daughter. I go to sleep.
It's a little bit like being in rehab.
You find things to do to deal with the pain and withdrawels.
One day at a time, they say.
Yes, one day at a time.
Today is one day. I will overcome the pain today.
"Take no thought for tomorrow."
Today I will overcome the pain.

R

Renewedman

Very positive Cat, totally self affirming and calling into being that which will be. I don't have exactly but I think you know what I mean. Thanks.