d

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
When I first got Saved, I Really liked these next verses. I would pray God you said I had to pray for my enemies, so here is my prayer, now heap hot coals of fire on their heads and give me my reward. Well after serving God I realized when I do Good to someone who hurts me, it takes them by surprise and sometimes makes them wonder why you were nice to them. God can change their heart with your kind actions,

21 If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat;
And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;
22 For so you will heap coals of fire on his head,
And the Lord will reward you.
Proverbs 25: 21-22 NKJV. Bible.