Dad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
My dad cries desperately it hurts his throat he is under depression.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
My dad cries desperately it hurts his throat he is under depression.
Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he is under a Dr care. Jesus is the greatest physician and I pray for him to heal and help you and your dad

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he is under a Dr care. Jesus is the greatest physician and I pray for him to heal and help you and your dad
Thankyou

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for him, asking the Lord to surround him with His healing presence in a special and powerful way, filling him with His love, peace, and strength. Remember that we serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May He prove Himself his healer and sustainer in many tangible ways.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray, let you please heal janna38's of throat problem and depression. Lord heal him and bless his lives. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about your dad’s health issues, Janna. I’m praying, asking God to touch him with His healing hand, take away his pain and provide comfort as you trust in Him. Grace and peace to you and yours!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Hi Janna, I am so sorry to hear about your father. I can only imagine what he, you and your family are going thru. I will pray for both of you. He is so blessed to have you as a daughter; your faith and amazing uplifting spirit - I'm certain YOU are some of his best medicine he could ever receive to help him thru his depression... God Bless you

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Hi Janna, I am so sorry to hear about your father. I can only imagine what he, you and your family are going thru. I will pray for both of you. He is so blessed to have you as a daughter; your faith and amazing uplifting spirit - I'm certain YOU are some of his best medicine he could ever receive to help him thru his depression... God Bless you
God bless

Jun 18, 2013
Lord bless Janna38 father let him come out of the depression and find peace in thee. In the precious name of our good Lord Jesus Christ.Amen