Dad's phone stolen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, before sometime, someone has stolen dad's phone, when he was buying vegetables.
We went and searched but didnot find the phone, though it is ringing, when we are making calls to this phone.
Please pray, who have this phone, returned it to dad, or let God bless dad, with a new phone.
God bless!

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Does your dad utilize the "find my phone" app? Maybe make a police report and if its found those who stole it can be held accountable.
I'd also report it to his carrier in the event its used by the thief to accrue charges internationally , etc...
Praying for you all.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please reunite Levi's dad with his phone.. In Jesus' name, amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about this, Levi. I’m praying for your dad to get back his phone. Blessings to you and yours.