Dancing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

talitha

there isnt anything wrong with salsa as a dance form, iv danced and taught it for years and its no different to any other style - so far as it being a sequence of steps, to music. if u have other things on your mind during, thats the weakness of the individual, not the fault of the dance style. whats perverse about 123-567 turn23- 567.. lets not be silly now! dancing is not a sin honey, enjoy it and glorify the lord for blessing you with that gift!

J

Jimmy47

Haha dance away! There's absolutely nothing wrong with dancing and it's good exercise as well! I agree with everyone above that the bible ENCOURAGES you to dance! So dance away to your hearts content!

Aug 2, 2009
Dancing a sin? More people should dance!! The world would be a much better place I think.

A

annie123

I think the music is the problem... use your talent and dance to nice christian music! If the music is not from Jesus, yes then it could be wrong! I danced since 4yrs old! And i still love it, but i cant dance to music that Jesus dissaproves off. Hope it helps. (sorry my english not that great)