Danger. Red Alert Warning. True Teaching Alert. Beware. God is love!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1still_waters

Sound the true teaching alert alarms. Open the windows. I have a super hot red alert warning you better be aware of. Look out this is indeed a true teaching. Everyone must be alerted in a purely sensationalistic, heart stopping, it's the beginning of the world as we know it way!!! I've searched for the most non-controversial, purely truth teaching to stir you up and make you not go crazy mad in frustration!!!!!

ALERT
ALERT
WARNING
NON-DANGER
NON-DANGER
LOOK OUT
LOOK OUT
LOOK OUT
*SIRENS*

God is love!!!!!!

1 John 4: 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

There you've been 'warned', 'alerted' and 'made' aware of this purely non-destructive, non-controversial teaching.

And yes I'm doing this because this forum could use just ONE non alarmist, non-sensationalistic post to brighten our days.

M

minnesotablu

hahahaha AMEN! :D

M

missy2shoes

that light flashing is quite mesmerising lol

Feb 27, 2007
:p see how you twisted that scripture to suit your own theory.... wait a minute this is scripture that cant be misinterpreted... but i'll just wait and see the direction of this thread ! Now I second Blu's AAAAMEN but it could be because i too am hypnotised by your flashing light... hmmm are our minds being altered right now... perhaps.

stilly is right
stilly is right
sitlly is right

red blue red blue God loves you

stilly is right
stilly is right
stilly is right

red blue red blue God loves you

... hee hee... hmmm perhaps i should cut & paste this in the I'm right thread... :rolleyes:

C

carpetmanswife

Sound the true teaching alert alarms. Open the windows. I have a super hot red alert warning you better be aware of. Look out this is indeed a true teaching. Everyone must be alerted in a purely sensationalistic, heart stopping, it's the beginning of the world as we know it way!!! I've searched for the most non-controversial, purely truth teaching to stir you up and make you not go crazy mad in frustration!!!!!

ALERT
ALERT
WARNING
NON-DANGER
NON-DANGER
LOOK OUT
LOOK OUT
LOOK OUT
*SIRENS*

God is love!!!!!!

1 John 4: 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

There you've been 'warned', 'alerted' and 'made' aware of this purely non-destructive, non-controversial teaching.

And yes I'm doing this because this forum could use just ONE non alarmist, non-sensationalistic post to brighten our days.
WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!what commentary are YOU getting YOUR interpetation of this scripture from , and if not commentary, are YOU SURE thats its The Holy Spirit leading you to this interpetation ?? eh? answer me man!! P.S. :p

A

Aliciaforjesus

Bottom line we are to find out was love is and what it is not!

If we are to judge people by thier fruits it is to love them to the truth, not condemn them and send them to Hell!

We are to love.

When we find out what love is we find God!

Funny how the lack of love in a persons life, causes us death!

When a person wants to kill themselves, it's the lack of love that drives a persons heart to die inside.

We all have the truth, living in us, no one will have an excuse for not knowing the truth!

It lives in each one of us, it is our life and the light of man.

The living word lives in each one of us!

Which do you choose,

Love or hate?

Life of death?

God gave us all free will to choose, and believe!

M

missy2shoes

*Can't stop watching da light @_@*

L

LynnJ

Yes, God is love. Amen!

B

Braveheart47

AMEN...and if we all could keep that in the forfront...we would all be better off...
P.S. how do you get that flashing light? thought I was being pulled over...lol

N

NoahsMom

Love covers a multitude of sins. isnt that just the most beautiful thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.