DANGEROUS WOMEN...here we go

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CLEOSWALDO

[FONT=&quot]DANGEROUS WOMEN[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her Offspring; He will bruise {and} tread your head underfoot, and you will lie in wait {and} bruise His heel”. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 3:15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
- [FONT=&quot]Enmity: between the devil and the woman.[/FONT]
- [FONT=&quot]Woman: devil’s #1 enemy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Why are women dangerous?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Reason #1:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] God said they were enemies.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Reason #2:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The woman can make a man even stronger. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Deuteronomy 32:30:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] How could one have chased a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had delivered them up?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ecclesiastes 4:9-11:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Two are better than one, because they have a good [more satisfying] reward for their labor;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot] For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Again, if two lie down together, then they have warmth; but how can one be warm alone?[/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]The man (without a woman) is dangerous for the devil, but he becomes even more dangerous with a woman.[/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]The women are capable of elevating the man's potential.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Genesis 2:18:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Now the Lord God said, It is not good (sufficient, satisfactory) that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper meet (suitable, adapted, complementary) for him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]The devil used the woman to make the man sin because the woman is influential.[/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]Man has power – authority - but woman has influence, which is also extremely powerful. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Example: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Adam and Eve at the Garden of Eden. (Genesis 2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Dalilah and Samson (Judges 16).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. The conquest of Israel by a woman who was used by God. (Joshua 6)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*1 Timothy 2:12:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I allow no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to remain in quietness {and} keep silence [in religious assemblies].[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]If a woman exercises domination over the man, the devil attacks the woman even more.[/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]Submission is a great defensive tool for the woman. This is because when the woman does not practice submission, the devil can use her extraordinary influential power to attack man.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Ephesians 5:22:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Wives, be subject (be submissive and adapt yourselves) to your own husbands as [a service] to the Lord.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*1 Peter 3:1-2: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]IN LIKE manner, you married women, be submissive to your own husbands [subordinate yourselves as being secondary to and dependent on them, and adapt yourselves to them], so that even if any do not obey the Word [of God], they may be won over not by discussion but by the [godly] lives of their wives,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When they observe the pure {and} modest way in which you conduct yourselves, together with your reverence [for your husband; you are to feel for him all that reverence includes: to respect, defer to, revere him--to honor, esteem, appreciate, prize, and, in the human sense, to adore him, that is, to admire, praise, be devoted to, deeply love, and enjoy your husband].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]The woman must be the person more active for the evangelism.[/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]The model of Jesus was made for women.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*1 Timothy 2:15:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nevertheless [the sentence put upon women of pain in motherhood does not hinder their souls' salvation, and] they will be saved [eternally] if they continue in faith and love and holiness with self-control, [saved indeed] through the Childbearing {or} by the birth of the divine Child.[/FONT]

ü [FONT=&quot]Women have to give [/FONT][FONT=&quot]birth to the divine Child.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]Salvation is by grace, but giving birth to the divine child is an obligation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Genesis 1:28:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth.[/FONT]

ü [FONT=&quot]In the beginning man had no dominion over other man. God had dominion, not only over man, but over everything.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*1 Timothy 2:13:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]For Adam was first formed, then Eve;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* 1 Peter 3:6:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]It was thus that Sarah obeyed Abraham [following his guidance and acknowledging his headship over her by] calling him lord (master, leader, authority). And you are now her true daughters if you do right and let nothing terrify you [not giving way to hysterical fears or letting anxieties unnerve you].[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]We no longer have the spiritual genetics of Eve; we now have the spiritual genetics of Sara.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’M DANGEROUS BECAUSE I’M THE DEVIL’S #1 ENEMY AND BECAUSE I WAS DESTINED TO GIVE BIRTH TO SPIRITUAL CHILDREN.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Reason #3:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Women can encourage their carnal children and support them on their path to an amazing destiny.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Proverbs 31:1:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The words of Lemuel king of Massa, which his mother taught him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]A woman’s words provide direction for her children.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]Every preacher who belongs to the 2nd or 3rd generation, speaks of the example of their fathers, but they do also discuss the words, the advice, the care, the love, and the tenderness of their mothers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reason #4:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] No matter what position a women occuppies in our society, she should never forget that she’s the devil’s #1 enemy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Luke 8:1-3: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot] SOON AFTERWARD, [Jesus] went on through towns and villages, preaching and bringing the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God. And the Twelve [apostles] were with Him,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had been expelled;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's household manager; and Susanna; and many others, who ministered to {and} provided for {Him and} them out of their property {and} personal belongings.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]xxxWomen are able to produce finances for the kingdom of God. Women actually sustained a ministry.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]The devil desires to destroy the woman’s financial wealth. He knows that the wealth of the church is directly effected by the finances of the woman; when the women flourish financialy, the ministry follows suit. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]Women give freely, without thought – not only spiritually, but financially as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WOMEN’S MOST IMPORTANT RULES IN THE BIBLE:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Eve was created to help Adam utilize his potential.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Rahab hid the spies who conquered Jericho.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] A woman was the first person ever to praise God in the desert.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Mary gave birth to the Mesiah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Women sustained the ministry of Jesus.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] A woman went out to announce Jesus had risen from the dead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Martha said: “You’re Christ, the son of the Lord”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The woman represents the church of the Lord.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Sep 8, 2012
Your theology about women is completely whacked.
The enmity between her seed(mankind) and the serpent's seed(deception) was through the sin.
Satan - the deceiver - serpent's seed.
Woman - births mankind - who is susceptible to believe the deception and thus causing great grief to his kind.

The prophecy is toward her offspring; not toward the woman!

U

Ugly

[FONT=&quot]DANGEROUS WOMEN[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Reason #2:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The woman can make a man even stronger. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Deuteronomy 32:30:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] How could one have chased a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had delivered them up?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ecclesiastes 4:9-11:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Two are better than one, because they have a good [more satisfying] reward for their labor;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot] For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Again, if two lie down together, then they have warmth; but how can one be warm alone?[/FONT]
ü [FONT=&quot]The man (without a woman) is dangerous for the devil, but he becomes even more dangerous with a woman.[/FONT]
Sound like a bunch of feminist dribble trying to isolate and twist scripture to support a Christianized feminism. Feminism cannot go hand in hand with Christianity, especially modern feminism.

And to point out one of your flaws, here is a quote of scripture you attempted to apply to being between man and woman, but let me emphasize something you Obviously missed in your attempt to push a female agenda...

[FONT=&quot]4:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot] For if they fall, the one will lift up [/FONT][FONT=&quot]his fellow[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up![/FONT]

The scripture you're using to prove something about women actually says 'from one male to another' right in it. From his (one man) to another (another man). So how can you use this reference to say that it is a scripture about women upholding men? None of the scripture there shows any evidence its referring to man and woman, but seems to mean any two, two men, two men, man and woman.

Or, how about you say...

Lets see, what the bible says, 1 Tim 2:14

14 And it was not Adam who was deceived, but [the] woman who was deceived and deluded and fell into transgression.

Bible says Eve was deluded, not influential.

You quote..

[FONT=&quot]8:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot] SOON AFTERWARD, [Jesus] went on through towns and villages, preaching and bringing the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God. And the Twelve [apostles] were with Him,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had been expelled;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's household manager; and Susanna; and many others, who ministered to {and} provided for {Him and} them out of their property {and} personal belongings.

& then say.. [FONT=&quot]xxxWomen are able to produce finances for the kingdom of God. Women actually sustained a ministry.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]How do you get that the women 'sustained' the ministry by themselves? I see where women did support the ministry, but there is no evidence that women, and only women, sustained the ministry.

I'm sure i could find many more flaws in your usage of scripture and your attempts at 'woman power'. But i think the point is well made. Whatever your attempts, it failed, miserably. You isolated biblical paraphrases, and when that didn't work you twisted them. Sometimes the scriptures provided made no sense what so ever, and barely even tied in to what you were saying, let alone helping to prove you right. This is one of the most blatant, and badly done attempts at scripture twisting and isolation i've seen. Please, get a translated bible, not a paraphrase, and study it IN CONTEXT.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
K

killerrabbitrunaway

Sound like a bunch of feminist dribble trying to isolate and twist scripture to support a Christianized feminism. Feminism cannot go hand in hand with Christianity, especially modern feminism.

And to point out one of your flaws, here is a quote of scripture you attempted to apply to being between man and woman, but let me emphasize something you Obviously missed in your attempt to push a female agenda...

[FONT=&quot]4:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot] For if they fall, the one will lift up [/FONT][FONT=&quot]his fellow[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up![/FONT]

The scripture you're using to prove something about women actually says 'from one male to another' right in it. From his (one man) to another (another man). So how can you use this reference to say that it is a scripture about women upholding men? None of the scripture there shows any evidence its referring to man and woman, but seems to mean any two, two men, two men, man and woman.

Or, how about you say...

Lets see, what the bible says, 1 Tim 2:14

14 And it was not Adam who was deceived, but [the] woman who was deceived and deluded and fell into transgression.

Bible says Eve was deluded, not influential.

You quote..

[FONT=&quot]8:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's household manager; and Susanna; and many others, who ministered to {and} provided for {Him and} them out of their property {and} personal belongings.

& then say.. [FONT=&quot]xxxWomen are able to produce finances for the kingdom of God. Women actually sustained a ministry.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]How do you get that the women 'sustained' the ministry by themselves? I see where women did support the ministry, but there is no evidence that women, and only women, sustained the ministry.

I'm sure i could find many more flaws in your usage of scripture and your attempts at 'woman power'. But i think the point is well made. Whatever your attempts, it failed, miserably. You isolated biblical paraphrases, and when that didn't work you twisted them. Sometimes the scriptures provided made no sense what so ever, and barely even tied in to what you were saying, let alone helping to prove you right. This is one of the most blatant, and badly done attempts at scripture twisting and isolation i've seen. Please, get a translated bible, not a paraphrase, and study it IN CONTEXT.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Although I take your point that the Bible should be quoted in context, I think this was just an attempt to balance out the posts/threads that border on fear/hatred of women. This is where I'm going with it: Jesus wasn't afraid of women, He didn't hate us, as a group. That's the final authority for me, and no amount of pulling apart & interpretation of scripture will change that belief that He loves me, just as I am. Jesus didn't want to limit women, He wanted to empower us in The Holy Spirit--that, is true feminism. So, your assertion that feminism has no place in Christianity doesn't match every single word of that red lettering that I love most in the Bible. God Bless, I know your heart and the compassion within it, "Ugly" (never did agree with your nickname, either).

R

ReinItIn

It my opinion when we build our beliefs on a verse here and a verse their we end up with false beliefs about things...

we have to look at the context of statements made or we miss the meaning and deceive ourselves.

1 timothy 2

2 First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for everyone, 2 for kings and all those who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. 3 This is good, and it pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God
and one mediator between God and humanity,
Christ Jesus, Himself human,
6 who gave Himself—a ransom for all,
a testimony at the proper time.
7 For this I was appointed a herald, an apostle (I am telling the truth;[a] I am not lying), and a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

Paul is giving instruction verse for the purpose of us" living tranquil and quite life in al godliness and dignity." so anything that is not peaceful, tranquil, godly, or dignified for any of Gods people male or female (he says for everyone) He is giving instruction for the church to pray to accomplish this.. isn't he? so any ideas that bring conflict, obnoxious division, ungodliness or shame on anyone is the flesh exalting it self above Gods instruction through Paul.

so we may "LEAD" a tranquil, quiet lifes in godliness and dignity we must observe Gods divine order.8 Therefore, I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or argument. 9 Also, the women are to dress themselves in modest clothing, with decency and good sense, not with elaborate hairstyles, gold, pearls, or expensive apparel, 10 but with good works, as is proper for women who affirm that they worship God. 11 A woman should learn in silence with full submission. 12 I do not allow a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; instead, she is to be silent. 13 For Adam was created first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and transgressed.

8 Therefore, I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or argument.

Men are to lift holy hand (not defiled, filthy with sin, pridful, arrogant or impatience)

Men need to be humbling themselves and praying showing their weakness and need for Gods help.

9 Also, the women are to dress themselves in modest clothing, with decency and good sense, not with elaborate hairstyles, gold, pearls, or expensive apparel, 10 but with good works, as is proper for women who affirm that they worship God.

we women are to adorn ourselves but not for attention. we are to adorn ourselves with dignity, honor, strength (prov 31) 11 A woman should learn in silence with full submission. 12 I do not allow a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; instead, she is to be silent. 13 For Adam was created first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and transgressed.

If your reading this to say women are unworthy of Gods calling your deceived.

right here Paul affirms women who love Christ.

15 But she will be saved through childbearing, if she continues in faith, love, and holiness, with good judgment.

we as women are very capable of faith, love (the greatest gift given by God), Holiness and good judgment.

submission is our showing our ability to trust God by not having to take matters in our own hands. We PRAY and put things in Gods hands. instead of arguing, fighting, shaming, usurping authority.. isn't the importance of prayer the context? isn't peace among Gods people the goal?

R

ReinItIn

I would also like to say any women who feels hurt or thinks silence before God is not a very powerful position. you need find Christ and repent cause that is all flesh and rebellion against divine order.

I would also say any man that thinks he can exalt himself above a weaker vessel and call a vessel of God accursed when Christ died and says that weak vessel remaining in him is holy, godly, love, good judgement given by him.. I say you should repent and receive the gospel. if you oppress the weak, your mind is filled by Satan. Your hand are not Holy before God. you have no love in your heart for the things of God.

U

Ugly

Although I take your point that the Bible should be quoted in context, I think this was just an attempt to balance out the posts/threads that border on fear/hatred of women. This is where I'm going with it: Jesus wasn't afraid of women, He didn't hate us, as a group. That's the final authority for me, and no amount of pulling apart & interpretation of scripture will change that belief that He loves me, just as I am. Jesus didn't want to limit women, He wanted to empower us in The Holy Spirit--that, is true feminism. So, your assertion that feminism has no place in Christianity doesn't match every single word of that red lettering that I love most in the Bible. God Bless, I know your heart and the compassion within it, "Ugly" (never did agree with your nickname, either).
I see no one in the forums suggesting Jesus hated women, or demeaned them in any manner. And regardless of this womans intent in her post, she completely managed scripture and interpretation and there is NO excuse for that. Period.

Also, in regards to feminism, you'll note in my post i emphasized 'modern' feminism. Which is about female dominance over men, as well as a strong pro-homosexual stance. Both of which do fly against the bible.

We can't mistake 'medieval' or primitive thinking with biblical standards. The fact is the bible does state that women are, at times, to be in the submissive role to a male. And yes, i understand that is not an open invitation for a man to dominate and control his wife. I get the concept and context of what it is intended to mean, but its still there. This is not 'caveman' mentality, this is God breathed.

Oct 11, 2012
I don't understand why this person is trying to hard to make women seem higher than man. I'm sorry, but this just seems to lack any point.

Oct 11, 2012
Why don't you try focusing on the teachings of the Bible, the way it's supposed to be used instead of trying to warp it to make a point.

You do not want to manipulate the Word of God, that is called a deceiver. You better take it as it is, for what it is trying to teach because you are foolish if you think that you are wiser than the Word of God.

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because seeing they see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Matthew 13:13