Danita and Reece

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
I called Darand only to talk with Danita.
She said she is his girlfriend.
I invited her to church and asked her to
let him know I called.
She was polite and sounded interested.

Later on the same night.
I was walking back with B-day cookies and wanted to share them with someone,
but I did not know with whom I could share them? So, I prayed about a friend....
nope, too late; then I thought of the lady who works at the gas station...to odd.
Then, out of nowhere, this man was three feet in front of me, heading my direction.
I could not see him too well in the dark, but I cheerful began...
So, this will sound strange, but I was given cookies and have wanted to give some away. Would you like a cookie? (Thinking that most people would think what is wrong with this man and/or those cookies, I showed the gift card that had my name on it-- like that would help haha/) In short, he accepted. As we continued in different directions I told him my name and he told me his. It is reece (I associate "Reece" with Reese's peanut butter cups and the cookies)

Pray for DaNita and Reece.