Dare To Believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Consider this~ Maybe Jesus wanted Christian Brothers and Sisters to fellowship together ( doing life together, such as going to church with each other). It seems that all through the Bible God wanted his people together and thinking and believing together. Jesus says that if we gather together in His name He will be there. Don't isolate yourselves, Connect with a good Bible Believing Church, "You're going to like it~ I guarantee it."
Dare To Believe!!!

18-20 “Take this most seriously: A yes on earth is yes in heaven; a no on earth is no in heaven. What you say to one another is eternal. I mean this. When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in heaven goes into action. And when two or three of you are together because of me, you can be sure that I’ll be there.”
Matthew 18: 18-20 The Message Bible.