D
dennis62
Guest
God created people with a big Hole in their Soul. We try to fill it up with things of this life. When we are young we try to fill it by being the coolest kid in class. As we got older we tried booze, drugs, sex, and rock n roll, and some work others school, others their children. But nothing lasted, we needed more and more. Life became hard because of the bad choices we made. But Jesus will deliver us from all that heavy load and fill us with everlasting Peace. He will help you to walk the narrow path that leads to Peace and Happiness.
28-30 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
Matthew 11: 28-30 The Message Bible.
28-30 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
Matthew 11: 28-30 The Message Bible.