D
dennis62
Guest
Consider this- There are Man's Laws and God's Will. We are always to strive to stay in God's Will. Jesus also said to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. But when Caesar's will is in direct conflict with the Will of God, we should always stay in God's Will. Why am I bringing this up now. I see in the near future that we Christians will be asked to choose between Man's will and God's Will. We need to Pray, Pray,and Pray for the Power of the Holy Spirit to help us make the right choices!!!
16 So King Darius gave the order. They brought Daniel and threw him into the lions’ den. The king said to Daniel, “May the God you serve save you!”
19 The next morning, King Darius got up just as it was getting light and ran to the lions’ den.
20 He was very worried. When he got to the lions’ den, he called to Daniel. He said, “Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God been able to save you from the lions? You always serve your God.”
21 Daniel answered, “King, live forever!
22 My God sent his angel to save me. The angel closed the lions’ mouths. The lions have not hurt me because my God knows I am innocent. I never did anything wrong to you, King.”
Daniel 6: 16,19-22 ERV Bible.
16 So King Darius gave the order. They brought Daniel and threw him into the lions’ den. The king said to Daniel, “May the God you serve save you!”
19 The next morning, King Darius got up just as it was getting light and ran to the lions’ den.
20 He was very worried. When he got to the lions’ den, he called to Daniel. He said, “Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God been able to save you from the lions? You always serve your God.”
21 Daniel answered, “King, live forever!
22 My God sent his angel to save me. The angel closed the lions’ mouths. The lions have not hurt me because my God knows I am innocent. I never did anything wrong to you, King.”
Daniel 6: 16,19-22 ERV Bible.