Dare To Believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

The Bible is our book of instruction of how to live a life here on earth that is pleasing to God, and that will ensure our eternal destiny living for eternity worshiping the one true God.
B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth).
People we have the book. If we read and study it and meditate on it we will be prepared to take the test. By the way it is an open book test all the answers are there. Our greatest test is Choosing Life or choosing Death, and the answer is right there after the question, Choose Life. HOW?
By Daring To Believe In Jesus Christ as Our Lord and Savior, and letting the Power of the Holy Spirit led and guide us through Life.

11 “This command that I give you today is not too hard for you. It is not a secret hidden in some far away land.
12 This command is not in heaven so that you should say, ‘Who will go up to heaven for us and bring it to us, so that we can hear and do it?’

19 “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose life or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose life! Then you and your children will live.
Deuteronomy 30: 11-12. 19 ERV Bible.

Oct 31, 2011
"A book of instructions on how to live". I've done some study of history of ancient government with man made constitutions and compared it with the way God wanted the constitution for Joshua, under the judges. What! a difference. And Christ kept them all and improved on them.

I am amazed that all today's Christian sees in them is that God said also that a certain commandment was so important that if someone insists they won't live by it and you are absolutely sure they won't, it is better they be stoned.

If we could listen to and live by these laws as Christ improved them, even, we could have almost a heaven on earth. We wouldn't need locks, we could depend on family, marriage would be safe, no one would be depressed in their mind, what a world we would have!