Dare To Believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

When we pray and don't seem to get answers, remember that your prayers are being heard. Some times God answers are NO, or Not Now you are not ready. But sometimes your answer is on its way and the evil one is trying to stop that answer. Daniel's answer was held up for days by evil and Michael a great warring angel had to come and fight against the evil so the answer could be delivered. Your answer could be held up by evil, so don't give up continue to pray. ( P.U.S.H.) Pray Until Something Happens.

12 Then the man in the vision started talking again. He said, “Daniel, do not be afraid. From the very first day you decided to get wisdom and to be humble in front of God, he has been listening to your prayers. I came to you because you have been praying.
13 But the prince of Persia has been fighting against me for 21 days. Then Michael, one of the most important princes, came to help me because I was stuck there with the king of Persia.
14 Now I have come to you, Daniel, to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future. The vision is about a time in the future.”
Daniel 10: 12-14 ERV Bible.