Dare To Believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

People will come to Pastors with concern about their Salvation. Most of the time those people are the ones that are really saved and the devil is messing with them. They just need to let the Holy Spirit led them into knowing who they really are in Christ. The ones that concern me are the ones that say that they are saved yet it is no problem for them to continue with their sinful lifestyle. They just keep doing the evil things that they have always done. They justify that by saying to themselves My sins have been forgiven Past, Present, and Future. God forbid.

24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their sinful self. They have given up their old selfish feelings and the evil things they wanted to do.
25 We get our new life from the Spirit, so we should follow the Spirit.
26 We must not feel proud and boast about ourselves. We must not cause trouble for each other or be jealous of each other.
Galatians 5: 24-26 ERV Bible.

G

True. It is a fight spiritual warfare. The person needs to decide who they are going to serve, and life for, the world , the flesh, and the devil. Or the Lord. Continual sin, and knowing, the Lord says, "I will spew you out of my mouoth, being neither hot, nor cold, Lukewarm. It is a horrible thing to be put out from the lips of our God. REpent. For God is angry with the wicked everyday, it says. Sin keeps the doors open to satan and he is a destroyer, that eventually will destroy, everything. Good Blog.