Dare To Believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

The way to God and Eternal Life is through Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Gate we have to enter if we are to spend eternity in Heaven. The Bible says that the gate to True Life is very narrow, but the gate to hell is very wide, and there is plenty of room on that road.
The Bible also says that many are invited, but few are chosen. I have often wondered why only a few were chosen? I thought about that a lot and believe that God has shown me the answer.
To be chosen, you have to be in a place where you can be chosen. If we inter into the narrow gate we will be chosen. We are all invited into that narrow gate, but few choose to inter that gate. Most go to the wide gate and can't be chosen.

14 “Yes, many people are invited. But only a few are chosen.”
Matthew 22:14,

13 “You can enter true life only through the narrow gate. The gate to hell is very wide, and there is plenty of room on the road that leads there. Many people go that way.
14 But the gate that opens the way to true life is narrow. And the road that leads there is hard to follow. Only a few people find it.
Matthew 7: 13-14