Dare To Believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

There is an old saying "Opportunity only knocks once", I am not sure if that is a true statement or not, But I do know this Temptation Knocks at our doors everyday!!!
With God's help we can make the Choice not to walk through the door of Temptation laid out in front of us. As we learn how to lean on God and his Wisdom, we need to with the Love and Grace of God, teach others what God has shown us a...nd How He has taught us to live. With God's help and our teaching people maybe will not fall for the devil's schemes and traps.

22 Stay away from the evil things a young person like you typically wants to do. Do your best to live right and to have faith, love, and peace, together with others who trust in the Lord with pure hearts.
23 Stay away from foolish and stupid arguments. You know that these arguments grow into bigger arguments.
24 As a servant of the Lord, you must not argue. You must be kind to everyone. You must be a good teacher, and you must be patient.
25 You must gently teach those who don’t agree with you. Maybe God will let them change their hearts so that they can accept the truth.
26 The devil has trapped them and now makes them do what he wants. But maybe they can wake up to see what is happening and free themselves from the devil’s trap.
2 Timothy 2: 22-26 ERV Bible.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
You speak the truth!

G

There is no instant deliverance in some cases,especially when people are afraid to step in.Otherwise Heaven will have a rush of the millions burning in hell.
Just the Truth.
Its cowardism to not lend my hand to a brother/sister groaning in pain because of bondage.
Lack of intercession.How many victorious people intercede than make assertions like these?

i grew up in a chruch where there was this mentally disabled kid who never got deliverance then.Wonder what confidence the ministry people had then than shouting through the microphone..
Now i see that kid grown up but still in that stage,the same kid.
So sad.Are we doing our part to make others get deliverance than try to justify?
Who went back justified?the tax collector? or the noble man?
Is overcoming that easy when people don't share the burden of others?
The church is sleeping with few awake,and those few wake are buried by others who are in slumber for disturbing their sleep.
shame,i am not ashamed or afraid to hide my infirmities.Does Paul rhyme here?
When i began to let it go in God,Healing came....
Be compassionate and correct directly,youngsters will come to Christ more.
If not compassionate Jesus doesn't see it anyway better than what noble man did.
i went to the point of death to realize what really matters to God,its me.
Change he gives.
Don't say nobody told you all this.
If people who overcame Prayed for deliverance of others in Hours and Hours, then corrected a person who takes things as license,then i agree.i will stick with that man to get molded in Christ.
If you overcame testify,please don't use the word of God to bruise yourself later.
Be compassionate,Jesus didn't Preach from clouds.
God Bless,Zeal is Good with Love of God.we all need correction:)

Also stay away from all people who have Faith in Christ, if those among you think they are not clean enough to be spoken to.Stay in the house,church is full of sick.Perfect ones are in Heaven.

G

small correction,i am not ashamed to speak of my infirmities,..:)