D
dennis62
Guest
God gives us all things. We receive grace, mercy, peace and because of what Jesus did on the cross our Salvation. God will never leave us. He will help us in all things that this World throws at us. Seek God's Kingdom and the stuff we need will be added to us when we need it.
5-6 Don’t be obsessed with getting more material things. Be relaxed with what you have. Since God assured us, “I’ll never let you down, never walk off and leave you,” we can boldly quote,
God is there, ready to help;
I’m fearless no matter what.
Who or what can get to me?
Hebrews 13 5-6 Th Message Bible.
5-6 Don’t be obsessed with getting more material things. Be relaxed with what you have. Since God assured us, “I’ll never let you down, never walk off and leave you,” we can boldly quote,
God is there, ready to help;
I’m fearless no matter what.
Who or what can get to me?
Hebrews 13 5-6 Th Message Bible.