Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
When I was a young boy, we had an old up right piano in our living room. Above that piano was a picture on the wall. The picture was Jesus standing at a door knocking. My mother asked me one day to look at the picture with her. As we set there on that piano bench I looked at the picture. She asked me , does anything seem strange about what you see in the picture? I said yes, there is no door handle on the door. She said yes that I was right and that the only way Jesus can enter into your life is through the door and we are the ones that have to open it for Him. I have that picture today on my wall and I look at it every day and I thank God that after a lot of years of keeping the door shut and locked, that I finally heard Jesus knocking and I opened door and let Him in!!! I Dare You To Do The Same!!!

19 “Those I love I also correct and discipline. Therefore, be shamelessly committed to Me, and turn back.
20 Now pay attention; I am standing at the door and knocking. If any of you hear My voice and open the door, then I will come in to visit with you and to share a meal at your table, and you will be with Me.
21 “The one who conquers through faithfulness even unto death I will place next to Me on My throne, just as I Myself conquered and took a place of honor with My Father on His throne.
22 “Let the person who is able to hear, listen to and follow what the Spirit proclaims to all the churches.”
Revelation 3: 19-22 The Voice Bible.
 

Attachments

  • exodus 33 intro.jpg
    exodus 33 intro.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 120
thank you friend, this picture also hangs above my bedroom door, it belonged to my mother..to all who read this blog and have yet to open your hearts door, all that any of us have is right now! so please don't wait or count on tomorrow..! thank you for reminding me of my mom in this, probably one of the few truly caring people I ever knew..