D
dennis62
Guest
Check out the leaders that you are following. Are they all talk going on and on about what they have done and how that they can get things done. They speak hours and hours on how to follow their example so you too can be like them. A leader who is so full of himself that there is nothing going on but talk. God's true leader will talk less about himself, and will empower his followers by the Power and Spirit of God and mighty things happen because God is truly working through him
18-20 I know there are some among you who are so full of themselves they never listen to anyone, let alone me. They don’t think I’ll ever show up in person. But I’ll be there sooner than you think, God willing, and then we’ll see if they’re full of anything but hot air. God’s Way is not a matter of mere talk; it’s an empowered life.
1 Corinthians 4:19-20 The Message Bible.
18-20 I know there are some among you who are so full of themselves they never listen to anyone, let alone me. They don’t think I’ll ever show up in person. But I’ll be there sooner than you think, God willing, and then we’ll see if they’re full of anything but hot air. God’s Way is not a matter of mere talk; it’s an empowered life.
1 Corinthians 4:19-20 The Message Bible.