D
dennis62
Guest
As we are on our daily business of Kingdom Work, things happen that seem to be a hindrance to us. Some of those things God allows to happen so we remember one thing, He is in control and He gives us the Grace to go on and endure those things.When we learn to be at peace in those hardships, God can make us strong and the people we are ministering to see us give God the Glory not only in the good times, and also the bad times.
7 To keep me grounded and stop me from becoming too high and mighty due to the extraordinary character of these revelations, I was given a thorn in the flesh—a nagging nuisance of Satan, a messenger to plague me!
8 I begged the Lord three times to liberate me from its anguish;
9 and finally He said to me, “My grace is enough to cover and sustain you. My power is made perfect in weakness.” So ask me about my thorn, inquire about my weaknesses, and I will gladly go on and on—I would rather stake my claim in these and have the power of the Anointed One at home within me.
10 I am at peace and even take pleasure in any weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and afflictions for the sake of the Anointed because when I am at my weakest, He makes me strong.
2 Corinthians 12: 7-10 The Voice Bible.
7 To keep me grounded and stop me from becoming too high and mighty due to the extraordinary character of these revelations, I was given a thorn in the flesh—a nagging nuisance of Satan, a messenger to plague me!
8 I begged the Lord three times to liberate me from its anguish;
9 and finally He said to me, “My grace is enough to cover and sustain you. My power is made perfect in weakness.” So ask me about my thorn, inquire about my weaknesses, and I will gladly go on and on—I would rather stake my claim in these and have the power of the Anointed One at home within me.
10 I am at peace and even take pleasure in any weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and afflictions for the sake of the Anointed because when I am at my weakest, He makes me strong.
2 Corinthians 12: 7-10 The Voice Bible.