Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
God did not send His Son to die for us because He wanted too. Jesus did not take all our sins on Himself and die on the cross because He wanted too. No They did what they did because They Loved us!!! We should not do anything for God's Kingdom because we have too. We should be obedient to God and help others not because we have too but because we Love God and we Love to do His Work here on this earth!!!

1 What if I speak in the most elegant languages of people or in the exotic languages of the heavenly messengers, but I live without love? Well then, anything I say is like the clanging of brass or a crashing cymbal.
2 What if I have the gift of prophecy, am blessed with knowledge and insight to all the mysteries, or what if my faith is strong enough to scoop a mountain from its bedrock, yet I live without love? If so, I am nothing.
3 I could give all that I have to feed the poor, I could surrender my body to be burned as a martyr, but if I do not live in love, I gain nothing by my selfless acts.
1 Corinthians 13: 1-3 The Voice Bible.
 
We speak the language of Love together. I hear it in your words so I don't understand why we don't talk or fellowship together. I definitely like this post. It speaks volumes and only a few understand this for what it is. The moving force behind all that has ever been done for our sake. This is what we.must get back to in order to Truly be effective. Back to Jesus who is Love walking. This is why we should talk bro. For this and all the reasons that spring forth from Love.
 
Call me and we will talk. (806) 292-6540. If I don't answer please leave a message and I will call you back when I am free to talk.
 
I just got this message. I will do that bro. Grace and Peace until we speak. Grace and Peace in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Yeshua my Lord and Savior.