D
dennis62
Guest
Some of us , (Like me), were a little rough around the edges before we got saved. Rough, Ha I was just plain sinful and did not care who knew. But when Jesus changed my life and called me into His Ministry, people had a hard time accepting that. People would see me serving God and could not believe that I had changed. They figured that I had developed a knew way to take advantage of them. Some would say," Isn't that Dennis, the guy who drinks, takes drugs, and is totally out of control, How could he be serving God."
God can work miracles in your live. I am a Miracle, in action and you can be also, How? Just Dare To Believe in Jesus and He Will change your Life!!!
Jesus:
35 I am the bread that gives life. If you come to My table and eat, you will never go hungry. Believe in Me, and you will never go thirsty.
36 Here I am standing in front of you, and still you don’t believe.
37 All that My Father gives to Me comes to Me. I will receive everyone; I will not send away anyone who comes to Me.
38 And here’s the reason: I have come down from heaven not to pursue My own agenda but to do what He desires. I am here on behalf of the Father who sent Me. 39 He sent Me to care for all He has given Me so that nothing and no one will perish. In the end, on the last day, He wants everything to be resurrected into new life.
40 So if you want to know the will of the Father, know this: everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will live eternally; and on the last day, I am the One who will resurrect him.
41 Some of the Jews began to grumble quietly against Him because He said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”
Crowd:
42 Isn't Jesus the son of Joseph? We know His parents! We know where He came from, so how can He claim to have “come down from heaven”?
John 6: 35-42 The Voice Bible.
God can work miracles in your live. I am a Miracle, in action and you can be also, How? Just Dare To Believe in Jesus and He Will change your Life!!!
Jesus:
35 I am the bread that gives life. If you come to My table and eat, you will never go hungry. Believe in Me, and you will never go thirsty.
36 Here I am standing in front of you, and still you don’t believe.
37 All that My Father gives to Me comes to Me. I will receive everyone; I will not send away anyone who comes to Me.
38 And here’s the reason: I have come down from heaven not to pursue My own agenda but to do what He desires. I am here on behalf of the Father who sent Me. 39 He sent Me to care for all He has given Me so that nothing and no one will perish. In the end, on the last day, He wants everything to be resurrected into new life.
40 So if you want to know the will of the Father, know this: everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will live eternally; and on the last day, I am the One who will resurrect him.
41 Some of the Jews began to grumble quietly against Him because He said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”
Crowd:
42 Isn't Jesus the son of Joseph? We know His parents! We know where He came from, so how can He claim to have “come down from heaven”?
John 6: 35-42 The Voice Bible.