D
dennis62
Guest
People are a lot like wild horses, they think that following God's will is like putting a bit and halter on them. But God does not force us to go go and do his His Will. He gives us free reign. If we listen to His Voice, we are not going to walk into trouble or danger, he teaches us the right things to do and say, where to go and how to get there.
7 You are my hiding place.
You will keep me out of trouble
and envelop me with songs that remind me I am free.
8 I will teach you and tell you the way to go and how to get there;
I will give you good counsel, and I will watch over you.
9 But don’t be stubborn and stupid like horses and mules
who, if not reined by leather and metal,
will run wild, ignoring their masters.
Psalms 32: 7-9 The Voice Bible.
7 You are my hiding place.
You will keep me out of trouble
and envelop me with songs that remind me I am free.
8 I will teach you and tell you the way to go and how to get there;
I will give you good counsel, and I will watch over you.
9 But don’t be stubborn and stupid like horses and mules
who, if not reined by leather and metal,
will run wild, ignoring their masters.
Psalms 32: 7-9 The Voice Bible.