D
dennis62
Guest
If God said it, we need to Believe it. His ways are better than our ways. If He calls something a sin, well guess what, It Is a Sin. It is not another way of life. It is not an alternative life style, IT IS A SIN !!!
God's Words Will accomplish what He wants them to accomplish. No man, no court of law can change God's decree on what is right or what is wrong. People if God said it, It Will come to pass. We will die in our sins if we don't choose Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior!!! Dare To Believe That!!!
Eternal One: 8 My intentions are not always yours,
and I do not go about things as you do.
9 My thoughts and My ways are above and beyond you,
just as heaven is far from your reach here on earth.
10 For as rain and snow can’t go back once they've fallen,
but soak into the ground
And nourish the plants that grow,
providing seed to the farmer and bread for the hungry,
11 So it is when I declare something.
My word will go out and not return to Me empty,
But it will do what I wanted;
it will accomplish what I determined.
Isaiah 55: 8-11 The Voice Bible.
God's Words Will accomplish what He wants them to accomplish. No man, no court of law can change God's decree on what is right or what is wrong. People if God said it, It Will come to pass. We will die in our sins if we don't choose Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior!!! Dare To Believe That!!!
Eternal One: 8 My intentions are not always yours,
and I do not go about things as you do.
9 My thoughts and My ways are above and beyond you,
just as heaven is far from your reach here on earth.
10 For as rain and snow can’t go back once they've fallen,
but soak into the ground
And nourish the plants that grow,
providing seed to the farmer and bread for the hungry,
11 So it is when I declare something.
My word will go out and not return to Me empty,
But it will do what I wanted;
it will accomplish what I determined.
Isaiah 55: 8-11 The Voice Bible.