D
dennis62
Guest
There are many times in our lives that we feel like God has turned His back on us. The truth is God has never left us or forsaken us. We are the ones like lost sheep, have wondered away from the Shepard. When we make the move to return God will come running toward us like the prodigal son story. There is a song that states " The only time we see God Run is when we start back to Him" God's deliverance for us is just one step away, Our first step back towards Him sets things in motion!!!
3 Turn back; respond to me, O Eternal, my True God!
Put the spark of life in my eyes, or I’m dead.
4 My enemies will boast they have beaten me;
my foes will celebrate that I have stumbled.
5 But I trust in Your faithful love;
my heart leaps at the thought of imminent deliverance by You.
6 I will sing to the Eternal,
for He is always generous with me.
Psalms 13: 3-6 The Voice Bible.
3 Turn back; respond to me, O Eternal, my True God!
Put the spark of life in my eyes, or I’m dead.
4 My enemies will boast they have beaten me;
my foes will celebrate that I have stumbled.
5 But I trust in Your faithful love;
my heart leaps at the thought of imminent deliverance by You.
6 I will sing to the Eternal,
for He is always generous with me.
Psalms 13: 3-6 The Voice Bible.