D
dennis62
Guest
Have you ever been at a place that you just really don't know what to do or which decision to make? That is a good time to seek God's answer through prayer and fasting. When you enter into this time of prayer and fasting, prepare to keep it up until you get an answer. Powers in the heavens just might be holding up your answer. Your prayer and fasting will help the mighty angelic warriors to over come evil and bring you the answer, Don't give up keep Praying, your answer may just be a minute away!!!
3 I had eaten very little, no meat and no rich foods at all. I had not enjoyed the taste of wine, nor had I used any oils to bathe or groom myself. I continued this way throughout the three full weeks.
4 The vision came to me on the 24th day of the 1st month. As I was on the bank of the great Tigris River,
5 I lifted my eyes and saw what seemed at first to be a man dressed in linen clothing. Around his waist was a belt made of the purest gold.
6 His body had the appearance of yellow topaz; his face was bright like flashes of lightning; his eyes flamed like torches; his arms and legs sparkled like polished bronze; his voice sounded like thunder.
7 I, Daniel, alone saw this man and heard his voice. Though there were others around me who did not see this sight, they were still overcome with fear and ran to hide. I did not.
8 I was left all alone to witness this glorious sight. My strength soon left me. My face was drained of its natural color, and I was confused. I had no energy at all.
9 Then I heard his voice and caught the sound of his words. As I did, I fell into a deep sleep—my face pressed to the ground.
10 Just then, a mighty hand touched me and lifted my trembling body onto my hands and knees.
Messenger:
11 Daniel, you are highly regarded by God. I have been sent to help you understand the destiny of your people. Stand up and listen carefully to what I have to tell you.
As he spoke, I slowly rose to my feet, though I was still shaking.
Messenger:
12 Do not be afraid, Daniel. From the very first day that you began to pursue understanding and humble yourself before your God, your words have been heard. I have been sent in response to what you've said.
13 I would have been here sooner; however, for the past 21 days the spirit prince of Persia opposed me and prevented my coming to you. Then Michael, one of the chief princes of heaven, came to my aid because I alone was busy dealing with the kings of Persia.
14 I have come to help you understand what will happen to your people in the last days, for this vision is about a time yet to come.
Daniel 10: 3-14 The voice Bible.
3 I had eaten very little, no meat and no rich foods at all. I had not enjoyed the taste of wine, nor had I used any oils to bathe or groom myself. I continued this way throughout the three full weeks.
4 The vision came to me on the 24th day of the 1st month. As I was on the bank of the great Tigris River,
5 I lifted my eyes and saw what seemed at first to be a man dressed in linen clothing. Around his waist was a belt made of the purest gold.
6 His body had the appearance of yellow topaz; his face was bright like flashes of lightning; his eyes flamed like torches; his arms and legs sparkled like polished bronze; his voice sounded like thunder.
7 I, Daniel, alone saw this man and heard his voice. Though there were others around me who did not see this sight, they were still overcome with fear and ran to hide. I did not.
8 I was left all alone to witness this glorious sight. My strength soon left me. My face was drained of its natural color, and I was confused. I had no energy at all.
9 Then I heard his voice and caught the sound of his words. As I did, I fell into a deep sleep—my face pressed to the ground.
10 Just then, a mighty hand touched me and lifted my trembling body onto my hands and knees.
Messenger:
11 Daniel, you are highly regarded by God. I have been sent to help you understand the destiny of your people. Stand up and listen carefully to what I have to tell you.
As he spoke, I slowly rose to my feet, though I was still shaking.
Messenger:
12 Do not be afraid, Daniel. From the very first day that you began to pursue understanding and humble yourself before your God, your words have been heard. I have been sent in response to what you've said.
13 I would have been here sooner; however, for the past 21 days the spirit prince of Persia opposed me and prevented my coming to you. Then Michael, one of the chief princes of heaven, came to my aid because I alone was busy dealing with the kings of Persia.
14 I have come to help you understand what will happen to your people in the last days, for this vision is about a time yet to come.
Daniel 10: 3-14 The voice Bible.