D
dennis62
Guest
We all need to fight our fights,stay on course, finish the race and Dare To Believe God will Himself finish the work that He started in us. We have to keep the actions going, by speaking out to our mountains, "Be Gone In Jesus's Name",
Jesus gave us His Power, When Will Decide to Walk in it?
6 For I am already being poured out, and the last drops of this drink offering are all that remain; it’s almost time for me to leave.
7 I have fought the good fight, I have stayed on course and finished the race, and through it all, I have kept believing.
8 I look forward to what’s in store for me: a crown of righteousness that the Lord—the always right and just judge—will give me that day (but it is not only for me, but for all those who love and long for His appearing).
2 Timothy 4: 6-8 The Voice Bible.
Jesus gave us His Power, When Will Decide to Walk in it?
6 For I am already being poured out, and the last drops of this drink offering are all that remain; it’s almost time for me to leave.
7 I have fought the good fight, I have stayed on course and finished the race, and through it all, I have kept believing.
8 I look forward to what’s in store for me: a crown of righteousness that the Lord—the always right and just judge—will give me that day (but it is not only for me, but for all those who love and long for His appearing).
2 Timothy 4: 6-8 The Voice Bible.