D
dennis62
Guest
When God is in control of our lives we are protected from our enemies.
When things get tough keep looking to God for guidance, He will keep us going the right direction, even if we can't understand the circumstances.
Dare To Believe God and stay on His path for your Life!!!
11-12 Point me down your highway, God;
direct me along a well-lighted street;
show my enemies whose side you’re on.
Don’t throw me to the dogs,
those liars who are out to get me,
filling the air with their threats.
13-14 I’m sure now I’ll see God’s goodness
in the exuberant earth.
Stay with God!
Take heart. Don’t quit.
I’ll say it again:
Stay with God.
Psalms 27: 11-14 The Message Bible.
When things get tough keep looking to God for guidance, He will keep us going the right direction, even if we can't understand the circumstances.
Dare To Believe God and stay on His path for your Life!!!
11-12 Point me down your highway, God;
direct me along a well-lighted street;
show my enemies whose side you’re on.
Don’t throw me to the dogs,
those liars who are out to get me,
filling the air with their threats.
13-14 I’m sure now I’ll see God’s goodness
in the exuberant earth.
Stay with God!
Take heart. Don’t quit.
I’ll say it again:
Stay with God.
Psalms 27: 11-14 The Message Bible.