D
dennis62
Guest
We all need to learn how to be happy and content with what we have.
How do we do that? By focusing on Spiritual things instead of fleshly things.
A Pastor friend of mine shared this with me: "The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just know how to make the best of everything." How can they be that way? They know that God can make crooked ways straight. Is there anything to hard for God?
10 I could hardly contain my joy in the Lord when I realized you have started to show your care for me once again. Since you have not had the opportunity to show how much you cared until now, I want you to know how it touched me.
11 I am not saying this because I am in need. I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances.
12 I know how to survive in tight situations, and I know how to enjoy having plenty. In fact, I have learned how to face any circumstances: fed or hungry, with or without.
13 I can be content in any and every situation through the Anointed One who is my power and strength.
14 Nevertheless, it was admirable of you to participate in my affliction.
Philippians 4:10-14 The Voice Bible
How do we do that? By focusing on Spiritual things instead of fleshly things.
A Pastor friend of mine shared this with me: "The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just know how to make the best of everything." How can they be that way? They know that God can make crooked ways straight. Is there anything to hard for God?
10 I could hardly contain my joy in the Lord when I realized you have started to show your care for me once again. Since you have not had the opportunity to show how much you cared until now, I want you to know how it touched me.
11 I am not saying this because I am in need. I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances.
12 I know how to survive in tight situations, and I know how to enjoy having plenty. In fact, I have learned how to face any circumstances: fed or hungry, with or without.
13 I can be content in any and every situation through the Anointed One who is my power and strength.
14 Nevertheless, it was admirable of you to participate in my affliction.
Philippians 4:10-14 The Voice Bible