D
dennis62
Guest
God adopted us because most of His chosen people rejected Jesus, so we are heirs to all God has.
We need to be looking to the future things that God plans to do. We can learn from the mistakes of our past and not make them again, but God has New Word, New Miracles, to perform. All we need to do is Believe and wait and watch, but most of all PRAY for New Fire to Fall and then we will finish the Work He has started in His People, and that is you and me, Look Up, and
Dare To Believe!!!
18 Eternal One: Don’t revel only in the past, or spend all your time recounting the victories of days gone by.
19 Watch closely: I am preparing something new; it’s happening now, even as I speak, and you’re about to see it. I am preparing a way through the desert;
Waters will flow where there had been none.
20 Wild animals in the fields will honor Me; the wild dogs and surly birds will join in.
There will be water enough for My chosen people, trickling springs and clear streams running through the desert.
21 My people, the ones whom I chose and created for My own, will sing My praise.
Isaiah 43: 18-21 The Voice Bible.
We need to be looking to the future things that God plans to do. We can learn from the mistakes of our past and not make them again, but God has New Word, New Miracles, to perform. All we need to do is Believe and wait and watch, but most of all PRAY for New Fire to Fall and then we will finish the Work He has started in His People, and that is you and me, Look Up, and
Dare To Believe!!!
18 Eternal One: Don’t revel only in the past, or spend all your time recounting the victories of days gone by.
19 Watch closely: I am preparing something new; it’s happening now, even as I speak, and you’re about to see it. I am preparing a way through the desert;
Waters will flow where there had been none.
20 Wild animals in the fields will honor Me; the wild dogs and surly birds will join in.
There will be water enough for My chosen people, trickling springs and clear streams running through the desert.
21 My people, the ones whom I chose and created for My own, will sing My praise.
Isaiah 43: 18-21 The Voice Bible.