D
dennis62
Guest
We all get caught up in feeling sorry for ourselves. We put on our sad faces and have a huge pity party with all the drama we can work up. Then after awhile we see that really hasn't helped change anything.
Then, because we are His, Hope starts rising as we remember that God is our Father and He wants only the best for us.
His Love is New for us is New each and every morning, Call on God ask Him anything you need ,in Jesus's Name then just wait. Hope is in God!!!
Dare To Believe my fellow Christians.
9 Grievous thoughts of affliction and wandering plagued my mind—
great bitterness and gall.
20 Grieving, my soul thinks back;
these thoughts cripple, and I sink down.
21 Gaining hope,
I remember and wait for this thought:
22 How enduring is God’s loyal love;
the Eternal has inexhaustible compassion.
23 Here they are, every morning, new!
Your faithfulness, God, is as broad as the day.
24 Have courage, for the Eternal is all that I will need.
My soul boasts, “Hope in God; just wait.”
Lamentations 3:19-14 The Voice Bible.
Then, because we are His, Hope starts rising as we remember that God is our Father and He wants only the best for us.
His Love is New for us is New each and every morning, Call on God ask Him anything you need ,in Jesus's Name then just wait. Hope is in God!!!
Dare To Believe my fellow Christians.
9 Grievous thoughts of affliction and wandering plagued my mind—
great bitterness and gall.
20 Grieving, my soul thinks back;
these thoughts cripple, and I sink down.
21 Gaining hope,
I remember and wait for this thought:
22 How enduring is God’s loyal love;
the Eternal has inexhaustible compassion.
23 Here they are, every morning, new!
Your faithfulness, God, is as broad as the day.
24 Have courage, for the Eternal is all that I will need.
My soul boasts, “Hope in God; just wait.”
Lamentations 3:19-14 The Voice Bible.