D
dennis62
Guest
If we have not accepted that Jesus is the way to the Father, then we have no relationship with the Father. The only way to God is through His Son Jesus!!!
Any other teachings on Salvation is false and if you choose to follow that false teaching You WILL spend eternity separated from God and all of the Believers, and my friend that will be pure HELL!!! Dare To Believe, You have nothing to loose and every thing to gain.
Jesus:
23 Anyone who loves Me will listen to My voice and obey. The Father will love him, and We will draw close to him and make a dwelling place within him.
24 The one who does not love Me ignores My message, which is not from Me, but from the Father who sent Me.
25 I have spoken these words while I am here with you.
26 The Father is sending a great Helper, the Holy Spirit, in My name to teach you everything and to remind you of all I have said to you.
27 My peace is the legacy I leave to you. I don’t give gifts like those of this world. Do not let your heart be troubled or fearful.
28 You were listening when I said, “I will go away, but I will also return to be with you.” If you love Me, celebrate the fact that I am going to be with the Father because He is far greater than I am.
John 14: 23-28 The Voice Bible.
Any other teachings on Salvation is false and if you choose to follow that false teaching You WILL spend eternity separated from God and all of the Believers, and my friend that will be pure HELL!!! Dare To Believe, You have nothing to loose and every thing to gain.
Jesus:
23 Anyone who loves Me will listen to My voice and obey. The Father will love him, and We will draw close to him and make a dwelling place within him.
24 The one who does not love Me ignores My message, which is not from Me, but from the Father who sent Me.
25 I have spoken these words while I am here with you.
26 The Father is sending a great Helper, the Holy Spirit, in My name to teach you everything and to remind you of all I have said to you.
27 My peace is the legacy I leave to you. I don’t give gifts like those of this world. Do not let your heart be troubled or fearful.
28 You were listening when I said, “I will go away, but I will also return to be with you.” If you love Me, celebrate the fact that I am going to be with the Father because He is far greater than I am.
John 14: 23-28 The Voice Bible.