D
dennis62
Guest
Jesus left us in the world to carry on with His Work, Building The Kingdom of God. He left so He could send His Spirit to lead, guide, direct and teach us. Jesus taught His 12, and those who came to hear Him speak, but the Holy Spirit has come for us all. The Holy Spirit is not bound by boarders, oceans, or difference of language. He has come to all of us as a Gift. All we have to do is invite Him into our lives by proclaiming that Jesus the Christ is King of kings, and Lord of lords in our personal lives. Dare To Believe !!!
5 But now, I am going to the One who has sent Me, and none of you ask Me, “Where are You going?”
6 I know that hearing news like this is overwhelming and sad.
7 But the truth is that My departure will be a gift that will serve you well, because if I don’t leave, the great Helper will not come to your aid. When I leave, I will send Him to you.
8-9 When He arrives, He will uncover the sins of the world, expose unbelief as sin, and allow all to see their sins in the light of righteousness for the first time.
10 This new awareness of righteousness is important because I am going to the Father and will no longer be present with you.
11 The Spirit will also carry My judgment because the one who rules in this world has already been defeated.
John 16: 5-11 The Voice Bible.
5 But now, I am going to the One who has sent Me, and none of you ask Me, “Where are You going?”
6 I know that hearing news like this is overwhelming and sad.
7 But the truth is that My departure will be a gift that will serve you well, because if I don’t leave, the great Helper will not come to your aid. When I leave, I will send Him to you.
8-9 When He arrives, He will uncover the sins of the world, expose unbelief as sin, and allow all to see their sins in the light of righteousness for the first time.
10 This new awareness of righteousness is important because I am going to the Father and will no longer be present with you.
11 The Spirit will also carry My judgment because the one who rules in this world has already been defeated.
John 16: 5-11 The Voice Bible.