D
dennis62
Guest
I don't know much, I am just a dumb x-Hoodlum, that God call out of darkness into the Light, But I do know this. The free gift of Salvation was not where God intended for me to stay. When I really, Really received Him it was like finding something I had been looking for all my life. I did not find it in women, drugs, or alcohol, but God found me when I gave up. When I received Him I got rid of all my past
( sold out 100 percent to His service) and have received the biggest treasure that I could have ever dreamed or imagined.
I received the Kingdom of Heaven, and I am trying to Share it with all who want to Receive!!! Do know that you know you have received? Or are you trying to hold onto the things of your wicked past. You know that you can't have both, don't you?
Dare To Believe, and Receive!!!
44 The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure that is hidden in a field. A crafty man found the treasure buried there and buried it again so no one would know where it was. Thrilled, he went off and sold everything he had, and then he came back and bought the field with the hidden treasure part of the bargain.
45 Or the kingdom of heaven is like a jeweler on the lookout for the finest pearls.
46 When he found a pearl more beautiful and valuable than any jewel he had ever seen, the jeweler sold all he had and bought that pearl, his pearl of great price.
Matthew 13: 44-49 The Voice Bible.
( sold out 100 percent to His service) and have received the biggest treasure that I could have ever dreamed or imagined.
I received the Kingdom of Heaven, and I am trying to Share it with all who want to Receive!!! Do know that you know you have received? Or are you trying to hold onto the things of your wicked past. You know that you can't have both, don't you?
Dare To Believe, and Receive!!!
44 The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure that is hidden in a field. A crafty man found the treasure buried there and buried it again so no one would know where it was. Thrilled, he went off and sold everything he had, and then he came back and bought the field with the hidden treasure part of the bargain.
45 Or the kingdom of heaven is like a jeweler on the lookout for the finest pearls.
46 When he found a pearl more beautiful and valuable than any jewel he had ever seen, the jeweler sold all he had and bought that pearl, his pearl of great price.
Matthew 13: 44-49 The Voice Bible.