D
dennis62
Guest
A friend of mine posted this Prayer on her Facebook page this morning. As I read it I remember around 10 years back that this was the newest latest find in the Scriptures, I also remember how this Prayer affected my life. I would read it and just start crying. Another friend and her band would play and sing that song at Biker events and youth events. I would just weep when it was played.
You see I had much pain and caused such pain that when God delivered me from all that stuff I was just amazed at my new life. God fulfilled Jabez's in my life, Oh how He Blessed Me, Oh how He called people to give me Cars, Motorcycles, Money to spread His Blessings to others. And even when I have gone through trials, God has protected me.
I just wanted to share with you How Great our God is.
Pray this Prayer ( and Believe it ) over you and your family and business or ministry and Let God Bless You Today.
9-10 Jabez was a better man than his brothers, a man of honor. His mother had named him Jabez (Oh, the pain!), saying, “A painful birth! I bore him in great pain!” Jabez prayed to the God of Israel: “Bless me, O bless me! Give me land, large tracts of land. And provide your personal protection—don’t let evil hurt me.” God gave him what he asked.
1 Chronicles 4: 9-10 The Message Bible.
You see I had much pain and caused such pain that when God delivered me from all that stuff I was just amazed at my new life. God fulfilled Jabez's in my life, Oh how He Blessed Me, Oh how He called people to give me Cars, Motorcycles, Money to spread His Blessings to others. And even when I have gone through trials, God has protected me.
I just wanted to share with you How Great our God is.
Pray this Prayer ( and Believe it ) over you and your family and business or ministry and Let God Bless You Today.
9-10 Jabez was a better man than his brothers, a man of honor. His mother had named him Jabez (Oh, the pain!), saying, “A painful birth! I bore him in great pain!” Jabez prayed to the God of Israel: “Bless me, O bless me! Give me land, large tracts of land. And provide your personal protection—don’t let evil hurt me.” God gave him what he asked.
1 Chronicles 4: 9-10 The Message Bible.