D
dennis62
Guest
God is not blind sided when we are involved in a major accident. He knows our past, our present, and our future. Sometimes He allows things to happen to us for us to learn and grow in our faith. Look at the life of Job and what God allowed to happen to Him. Why does God allow those things to happen to us. The only answer that I have is because His ways are not our ways. If we are in a disaster right now, know this God is with us and through Him we will be over comers!!!
Just Dare To Believe!!!
1 O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
2 You know [a]when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.
3 You [c]scrutinize my [d]path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
4 [e]Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.
5 You have enclosed me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is too high, I cannot attain to it.
Psalms 139 1-6 NASB
Just Dare To Believe!!!
1 O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
2 You know [a]when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.
3 You [c]scrutinize my [d]path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
4 [e]Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.
5 You have enclosed me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is too high, I cannot attain to it.
Psalms 139 1-6 NASB