D
dennis62
Guest
When we finally realize what God has called us to do,we may be like Jesus and realize what it will cost us to walk into that Call. We will most assuredly have to leave our comfort zone and enter into something that is unknown and even sometimes fearful to us. But when we stop and lift up our concerns to God, I Believe that He Will send to us an angel to strengthen us just as He did to Jesus. Then our prayer is this "Not What I Want, but What You Want for me God."
Dare To Believe and He will carry you through!!!
41-44 He pulled away from them about a stone’s throw, knelt down, and prayed, “Father, remove this cup from me. But please, not what I want. What do you want?” At once an angel from heaven was at his side, strengthening him. He prayed on all the harder. Sweat, wrung from him like drops of blood, poured off his face.
Luke 22: 41-44 The Message Bible.
Dare To Believe and He will carry you through!!!
41-44 He pulled away from them about a stone’s throw, knelt down, and prayed, “Father, remove this cup from me. But please, not what I want. What do you want?” At once an angel from heaven was at his side, strengthening him. He prayed on all the harder. Sweat, wrung from him like drops of blood, poured off his face.
Luke 22: 41-44 The Message Bible.