D
dennis62
Guest
When we follow the principles that God set up such as sowing and reaping, things start happening in our lives. We need to seek God and His Righteousness and all things we need will be added to us. Yes that is true, but if you want it to be multiplied unto you, You must give, help the widows and the weak then you will realize it is more Blessed to give than to receive. When you learn how to operate this principle God can trust you with MORE, because He knows that you will share it with others!!!
33 I have coveted no one’s silver or gold or clothes.
34 You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my own needs and to the men who were with me.
35 In everything I showed you that by working hard in this manner you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
Acts 20: 33-35 NASB
33 I have coveted no one’s silver or gold or clothes.
34 You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my own needs and to the men who were with me.
35 In everything I showed you that by working hard in this manner you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
Acts 20: 33-35 NASB