Date an Avenger!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godlovespenguins

Ok I finally saw it, and I hafta say Captain America! :) lol but I went to see it with my bf. So I'd pick him over captain America.lol:)

Jul 25, 2005
Yeah, I hope my girlfriend feels the same way as you do lol.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Okay ladies, I took a girl out to see the Avengers with me the other day. She's a huge Captain America fan as am I, and on our way to dinner we discussed the movie (of course). This generated my idea for this thread.

Ladies, if you had to choose an Avenger crash through your ceiling and offer to take you out for some Thai noodles, who would it be and why?

Gentlemen: Which Avenger do you think you are most like? Which Avenger would you want to be? Which Avenger do you really think the women find most attractive?

Okay guys, go at it. Most of my threads are flops, we'll see how this one goes.

Just look at him....... i dont think i even need to say WHY i would pick him... ;)

Oct 23, 2011
Thor. he's sweet but in the rustic kind of way.

framester

Jan 4, 2010
Well, we do have the AVENGERS game in FB.
I do need some ALLIES aside from THOR and his Asgardian folks,
If you are up to it feel free to add me...

Denden Bermundo, we even can do PvP -
Cheers!

Avengers - - - - ASSEMBLE !!!

Gaming is a nice way of socializing. :D

A

aussieguy

ok so out of the avengers id totally be thor
1. hes australian as am i (the actor)
2. we look the same :p
3. also based on historic mythology where others arnt well captain america kind of has history attached to it but still isnt based on nordic mythology haha

but in general batman trumps all of the avengers hahahaha :p