Dating as a senior Christian?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
This isnt actually a chat site!
Its a forum...

Ive never chatted up anyone on here. I dont know what other christians are doing on here privately but Ive never seen it used as a dating site. If people are using it as one thats news to me. The ladies forum do not discuss what dates theyve been on from the men on the site.
Maybe they don't chat and tell.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
the chat app doesnt even work

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Has anyone actually used the chat app....?

Jun 20, 2023
This isnt actually a chat site!
Its a forum...

Ive never chatted up anyone on here. I dont know what other christians are doing on here privately but Ive never seen it used as a dating site. If people are using it as one thats news to me. The ladies forum do not discuss what dates theyve been on from the men on the site.
Thanks for clearing that up. I was expecting religious conversations. These are the days that we need Jesus badly. My church focuses on prophecy. I guess that I haven't been on this site long enough.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
try the Bible discussion forum honestly its not as bad as some people make it out to be some good discussions can be had. Also the prayer forum.