Daughter: Please pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Ok folks my daughter decided to leave her dads and move to New Mexico to be with the father of her baby. She is living with his family and she isn't liking it so much and I'm pretty sure its not Gods will for her life to live with this boy. She doesn't like the way he treats the baby and so far he has left her to go out with his friends already. I would like to request that you pray for God to bring her here to live with me so that she has my help and love raising my grandson Kane. Please pray that God picks up her life and leads her to him. She got saved when she was a little girl, she is just lost. Thank you so much for your prayers.

H

Helloimandrewyo

Absolutely!!!

S

shekaniah

Lets claim these verses for her togehther...
In Jesus Name

Matt 18:19 & 20
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.
For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Isaiah 55:11
so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

John 10:28 & 29
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus in agreement with you and all here, for daughter and grandbaby. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I will pray for you and your family my friend.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

S

simplyme_bekah

Thank you so much everyone. I really really appreciate it my friends!!!

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

P

psychomom

sorry it took me a while...first I had to repent for the jealousy I felt that you have a grandbaby! ;)

But as a mom who has a daughter who has gone astray, I will pray with a mother's heart for your precious child. And for Kane, now that my own heart is right in that regard. :)
yes, and amen! to the verses shekaniah posted!

bekah, how are you holding up? ♥
~ellie

W

wolfywolfs

cant you call and ask her to come live with you?

S

simplyme_bekah

sorry it took me a while...first I had to repent for the jealousy I felt that you have a grandbaby! ;)

But as a mom who has a daughter who has gone astray, I will pray with a mother's heart for your precious child. And for Kane, now that my own heart is right in that regard. :)
yes, and amen! to the verses shekaniah posted!

bekah, how are you holding up? ♥
~ellie
Me I am holding up okay. Yes I fight with jealously that the boy's mom gets to be there to say hello to my babies every morning and spend time with them. So I get that and pray for the very thing (just did lol)

I have asked her to come live with me. I hope the answer ends up being yes. She thinks its a bad idea to stay there because the guy she is with has too many friends to go play with.

W

wolfywolfs

let me guess these friends he plays with are female

S

simplyme_bekah

No I don't think so. Who knows. You know how teenage boys are at the age of 21. They are kids playing as kids do.

O

OFM

Bekhan i am praying on this too.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Is the invitation open to your daughters partner Bekah?

Could be a good idea for them to move away from the boys friends if it is causing problems for this young family.

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

W

woodl

Simplyme, don't give up. I'm sure she will soon see where the true love is and will find her way back.
Heavenly Father I lift up to you this daughter and mother. Rekindle the fire that was placed in her heart as a little girl. Draw her close to you LORD and bring her back home where she will be care for and feel the true family love. I ask you through our LORD Jesus Christ.

S

simplyme_bekah

yeah the invitation is open to both of them. I am not giving up. I don't think its possible for a mothers heart to give up honestly. Thanks you so very much for the prayers guys and gals. I really appreciate them totally.