Daughters dad hasn’t contacted us in days

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 30, 2014
Please pray that my daughters dad gets in contact with us. I have not heard from him in 2 days and his phone has been going straight to voicemail from every number I call from. Please pray he’s okay and that he contacts us soon, I’ve been very worried about him. Not sure where he could be or if he’s okay, don’t know what’s going on and it’s wearing on my heart.

Apr 30, 2014
Is he suicidal? Can somebody do a welfare check on him?
As of right now, I have no way of knowing where is. He was living with me but he hasn’t been home all week. I called him all day Monday and Tuesday but he would just send it to voicemail but now it’s not ringing at all. He has done these disappearing acts in the past but he’d never power his phone off. We got into a bad argument on Sunday and he ignored me all day Monday and Tuesday. I don’t know if that’s the reason he’s still not calling, I’m very worried about him.

I’m still waiting to hear back from two of his friends that he’s close to on if they’ve heard from him or not.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
As hard as it is for me to suggest this I would imagine it harder for you to be awaiting for word from him. Please consider calling local hospitals, the police, even the morgue. If you have a recent picture you might take that to them as well as sometimes people do not have ID when they are found.

May God bring you peace and answers soon. Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we bring this prayer to you and pray, let Gemmy's daughters dad, contact them. Let you please keep him safe and fine and bless him. Lord let them hear from Gemmy's daughters dad soon. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Apr 30, 2014
As hard as it is for me to suggest this I would imagine it harder for you to be awaiting for word from him. Please consider calling local hospitals, the police, even the morgue. If you have a recent picture you might take that to them as well as sometimes people do not have ID when they are found.

May God bring you peace and answers soon. Amen.
Thank you for all your prayers! He got in contact with us last night, still not sure why he turned his phone off so long but he is fine, thank you Jesus and thank you all for your prayers.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Thank you for all your prayers! He got in contact with us last night, still not sure why he turned his phone off so long but he is fine, thank you Jesus and thank you all for your prayers.
Thank God for this wonderful update. :D Hugs to you and when you see him please give him a big hug from all who prayed for him.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s good to hear that your daughter’s dad got in touch with you, Gemmy. I’m praying that God will surround you all with His love and protection. May He intervene in your circumstances and provide help as you look to Him. Grace and peace to you and yours.