Day 20

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 25, 2012
I feel like I keep hitting a wall. No matter where I went, all I've met along the way is one obstacle after another. I'm not entirely sure I can follow Jesus like a Master. I'm not sure if I can carry my cross and follow. I'm not sure if I can crucify my flesh the way He does. I have my doubts about myself and therefore doubts about my God. I don't like second guessing. I wish I could jump on over and make that leap of faith. I wish I could see Jesus the way those twelve men did. I wish I could feel the holes in His hands. I wish I could speak in tongues. I wish I had the chance to eat and drink with Him. I wish I could at least touch the hem of his cloak. I feel like a hamster running in one endless wheel chasing a trail gone cold. All these theologies, Bible versions, opinions, voices, preachers, ministers, popes, authors, doctors, masters, enemies, friends, and families. I feel so lost in my thinking, that I don't know who to believe any more.

I don't know how to adequately pour out my heart. I don't know how to surrender. I have so many worries.

I want Jesus to be real to me. Not just someone hidden in a vast amount of theology. I want to see and talk to Him. I want to know exactly what He wants of me. What exactly, I'm supposed to do in this life. I don't need 50 different version of the Bible, I want THE WORD of God to be present with me. So, that I can become the good and faithful servant. I want to hear praises from my Master. I don't want Him to be disappointed with whatever I did here. I want to know, that whatever He wants of me, that I am doing His will. But these voices... These "truths" are so confusing. I want God close to me. I want to feel Him inside, knowing I'm going to be safe. Even if the world burns... I want reassurance.

I need Jesus.

lif807

Jul 5, 2013
Rest easy that you can please God by asking for His guidance. None of us can live the life of Jesus, that's why he died for us.

A

Avalonjunky

I know it is times like these that are easy in becoming discouraging. I know that it is really difficult in not becoming discouraged. You must remember that God has never promised us that life would be easy, what he DID promise us was that when things got hard on us, he would be there with us and never forsake us. Right now you feel like he doesn't hear you when you pray, but I promise he hears all prayers, even the most silent ones. As long as we call on him he is near.

Be relentless in your prayers, anytime you find a moment alone, call upon his name, and when you kneel to pray thank him for being with you everytime you've called his name that day. I know this may sound strange but he is near, he does hear you and wants to help you find him. You must remember to let him show you that which he wants your eyes to see about him, as because God is love he is everywhere though we all see him in different ways...

"For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him, shall have everlasting life...and not perish from the Earth." John 3:16 (KJV)

I will keep you in my prayers. GOd bless.

G

I know it hard to believe in Jesus when you can't see him. Jesus knew that's why he said that Blessed are those who still believe but do not see. Did you know that the the generation that the people, who ate with Christ, saw his miracles, and many more greater things he did. Jesus called them a faithless generations( read mark 9.. hole chapter). They believe in Jesus only because the saw him and Jesus knew that their true faith in him will show after he died, rose, and gone back to heaven.
God looks at your heart, he knows what your going through. don't lose hope or faith. Live int he spirit(holy Spirt comfortor that Jesus gave use when he died, to help us, protect us, give us understanding, and many more wonderful things. Christ was perfect and the only thing that was. So God isn't expecting you to be perfect like Christ, that is why Jesus died for our sins, so we can walk in everlasting life with him and not perish because of sin. when you repent, did you know that God takes you sins and thrown them into the sea of for forgetfulness. he doesn't remember what sins you committed. as long as you repent truly from your heart, God will forgive, and when God looks at you, your white as snow because of Jesus, who is our messiah, savior, who is not ashamed to call us his children.
The twelve deciples had their fair share of faults, and wronging- the were not perfect at all. They knew this as well, but the trust in the fulfillment that Jesus accomplish, knowing that we can do all things through him.
Pray to God, he will listen. have faith and continue to move forward.
God will never fail you. our salivation is from him , he will provide you with strength and understanding. Faith is by hearing. Jesus is sooo real, everything was made through him.
I promise you if you trust in God with your full heart and not try to understand. He will show you and provide what you need.
Do Not give Up. God is fighting for you and you will keep your peace.
:) You will be in my prayers.
p.s God loves you so much that he gave his only son to die for you. Trust him hun:)

G

God says we are imitators of Christ.
The definitions of imitate is: to take or fellow.
we are followers of Christ, we are to fellow him, this is what it mean, when it say to deny yourself and pick up your cross and fellow me. When we pray to God, trust in him, let him be our true God and serving only him with obedience that is imitating Christ.
If God wanting us to be perfect like Christ, than he would have told us to be perfect like Christ and not to imitate him. Did you know that Jesus learn obedience by which the things he suffer, when Gods says to imitates Christ, and we are in a situation wear we are learning obedience by the things that we are suffering, God is saying to take Christ learning experiences and allow it to bring you hope knowing that God is with you

G

just as he was with Christ